Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watches collection

D&G woman's collection










Guess woman's collection

Is those watches look great?? I found it online... Actually I love wearing wrist watch a lot... No matter I'm at home or I'm at outside, I will wear it for a whole day... It had becomes my habit~ I wore wrist watch since I was in standard 4 ... My 1st watch is CASIO woman's collection... It was rewarded by my mom because I got the 1st place in the final term exam~ From that moment on, I started to collect wrist watch and it became one of my hobby... Later soon, I get GUCCI, ESPRIT, D&G and BONIA watches~ Feel happy to get more=p

Oops.. Forgot to mention one of my friends~ Ceci Lst^^ She loves wearing wrist watch and has many collections too... Jealous of her... Haha XD When are u going to ask MR.MONEY to buy another one for you?? For sure he will buy what u want...=p

we all love MR.MONEY and sincere to him too... haha^^


No comments:

Post a Comment