Monday, June 7, 2010

UKM trip

I took this photo when I was on the way to KL... And I edit it..
We did not sleep well during the 3 days... Slept at about 2am and woke up at 6am~ The trip was tiring but we enjoyed a lot... Especially the Explorace and Malam Kebudayaan~
Here are some photos we took on last day of the trip after the closing ceremony....

Me and my dar...( wei aun ) I like her so much because she is a nice person^^

Me and HL( hui ling ).. Everyone called her "HL milk"~ we took these photos on the field in UKM...

Me and Yuh meng... A funny guy who always joke on me~

Look!! Pui yi so enjoy sleeping on my thigh... haha=p

I was promoting the bag~ Mickey bag which belongs to pui yi..

Photo taken on the 2nd day after the morning exercise... "Yeah" from us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment