Monday, June 21, 2010

Absent to school + Father's Day

I skipped school today although it was 1st day of school re-open... Again!! Due to MENSTRUATION thingy... I hate thiss!! Sick and Tired of thiss! The feeling was extremely bad!! Pity of me~

Yesterday was Father's Day and we celebrate together with my dad, my uncle and my grandpa (whole family)... We went to ECM to had our dinner~ After that, we bought an American Brownies cake for daddies (3 of them)... My cousins sang a birthday song for them and the waiters join them tooo~ haha^^ one of the waiter ask how old is my grandpa... My dad joke with him and answered him 100 years old!! The waiter was shocked and praised my grandpa that he looked young and strong~ But actually my grandpa is just 80++... hehe=p

After dinner, we went for a window shopping... Back around 9:30pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment