Thursday, June 24, 2010

Apple's iPhone 4


The latest iPhone is on the market now... That is Apple's iPhone 4G~ Many people desire to have an iPhone 4 especially in Japan... They queue to buy the Apple's iPhone 4 at Apple's store~ One of them even queues for 33 hours on the street just for the iPhone... They are so mad on it~
I found another iPhone which is in different colour... ^^

Pink in colour... Izit nice and suitable for girls?? sweet~

However, the price is super expensive... Could not afford to buy this... Some said it is good and some said in the other way~

What make me feel awesome about this iPhone are the design and the funtions... It's innovative, attractive, and ahead of its competition.The Retina display on iPhone 4 is the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen ever, with four times the pixel count of previous iPhone models... It fulfill 32GB memory~ Besides, with its large Multi-Touch display and innovative software, iPhone lets us control everything using just our fingers...

Hope I can get this iphone FOC as my friend said~ haha^^ But impossible!!

Time for me to wake up from my dream...=p

No comments:

Post a Comment