Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trip to uni...

Decided not to go to school tomorrow... Because all of my classmate will be absent~ I can't imagine how will the class be without students... haha=p

We are going to KL this friday... That's why many of them will be busy buying some essential necessaries tomorrow... We are going to visit a uni named " Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia ". Actually i'm unwilling to go but forced by teacher... So what to do?? Of cause need to obey what they said~

The trip this time is so troublesome!! We must bring along some formal custome like slack pants, blouses(with collar&no bodysuit), dresses(exceed our knee) and no jeans are allowed... Troublesome right?? Many of my friends don't have slack pants and blouses~ They have to borrow from others...

Shopping is my interest but there is no shopping along these 3 days~ A little disappointed...=) Because the uni is quite far from the centre of KL... And maybe we don't have the time to shop too~ Haiz... So I just carry a small amount of money along this trip...

Ultimately, I hope this trip will not be as bored as i think~ I wish we can enjoy a lot there...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment