Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Short Trip to Sg.Lembing

Went to Sg.Lembing with my dear and his friends
woke up 4am in the early morning
and start our journey at 4:30am

We went there together with 4 cars
There was no car along the road except us
So dark and quiet...
Took only about half and hour to reach
My dear drove extremely fast!!!
Everyone frightened because of his driving skill

By the time we reached, many people already started to climb
I thought we were early but they're earlier than us
Guess that they didn't sleep...
Maybe because of today is a public holiday
everyone came to Sg.Lembing
Parking was full !!!
This is the 1st time I saw so many people climbing mountain

Met many of my old friends
Kah Chun, Wai Seen, Pai Wan, Chee Leong, Yong Juang and others
So surprising when they noticed me
Keep calling my name and others people there looking at me
So embarrasing~

Unfortunately, we don't have the chance to see sunrise
Maybe because of the weather was cloudy
“所以咸蛋超人不现身” haha =D
Took our breakfast at the "kaki" of the mountain
So good business until everyone has to queue up to order

After taken our breakfast, it was 9am
We went to the Sg.lembing drawbridge
Go across it by walking because cars can't go in
Walked back and forth at least 4 times
Guys jumped on the drawbridge and it swing unsteady!!
I'm afraid that it will break then all of us will say "bye bye"

Someone suggest to go to Panching waterfall
and "Yes" we said
Long time didn't go to those places
I feel excited but when we reached there
the gate was closed due to Hari Raya holiday
Feel dissappointed...

Started our journey back to Kuantan
What a tiring day!!
yet we still enjoyed the short trip~

"SELAMAT HARI RAYA & HARI MERDEKA "

No comments:

Post a Comment