Wednesday, August 3, 2011

B'day celebration


Celebrated my b'day on 24th of July with a gang of friends
Mostly my jimui attended except some of them
Sorry because did not inform them
I thought a friend of mine will tell them

Okay... Back to the topic
Went to YOUR PLACE-->TELUK CEMPEDAK-->HYATT LEGENCY
captured lots of photos but all we uploaded on facebook
Not showing here because it takes long time

I'm happy to meet all my friends because didn't meet them up for such a long time...
Chat a lot of topics on that night!!
Overall, have an enjoyable night with them^^


Again, celebrated another friend's b'day on 28th...
She is my darling -- TIU WEI AUN
"Handsome" right ?!
Haha... But she is too thin
Went to JUST RELAX for the celebration
not much special...
As usual, we gave her a surprised b'day, a cake & a gift(cap) which bought in Tropicana
Hope that she likes the gift

Coming up next
We are planning for another gathering in this August
Hope everyone can hang out...



No comments:

Post a Comment