Friday, September 9, 2011

My housemates


Started my new life in KL since one week ago
new school, new accommodation, new friends, new lecturers and etc.
I'm doing B.A(Hons) in Mass Communication in UCSI
This is my bedroom in ANGKASA CONDOMINIUM
I'm living in 20th floor, Very high!!
But clean, comfortable and I can enjoy the night view of KL city

My housemates are warm, kind and friendly
treat me as their sister, as if we are one family
I'm rejoice to have such housemates
Let me introduce them =)

--xiao xuan--
roommate

--phei yi--
roommate

--Hui mei--
housemate

--zhi san--
housemate

--Hui yi--
housemate

Tell u something
Actually they are all two years younger than me
which means I'm the oldest one among them
Sad~~
But luckily I look young... Haha=D

They are doing Foundation in Science
Their results are excellent!!
Get full A's in SPM then received JPA scholarship
Study+live here for free
and yet still get RM450 from government every month
Envy of them so much...

Well,
my target is easy~
hope to get 2.3 and above in my coming exam
Ah le lu ya!!



No comments:

Post a Comment