Saturday, August 27, 2011

Raya holiday

I'm back for holiday!!!

Schedule for this holiday :

1) Plan to go to Sg.Lembing on next Tuesday, watch sunrise with my dearer =)

2) Then maybe we are going to Fraser's Hill on Wednesday and
Thursday,idk what so interesting there, but nevermind...
Just want to spend my time with HIM~

3) Going back to KL on friday together with mom and dad,
they have rare holidays so we plan to visit around...
i) I-CITY in Shah Alam
ii) The Mines
iii) Shopping in Sg.Wang, Times Square, Midvalley

Then they are going back on Sunday,
and I have to prepare everything because school
start on Monday...

My friends...
You can date me during this two days
Because after this, maybe I'm not free
Will try to adjust my time so that we can hang out~

Text me ya!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment