Thursday, July 14, 2011

Final decision






I'm going for University College Sedaya International (UCSI)
School term begins on 24th August,
which mean I'm leaving Kuantan on next month...

This is my final decision,
I had visit to many schools such as UTAR, HELP, INTI and even MDIS in singapore...
That's enough!!!
The more I visit, the more i'm hard to make the decision~

UCSI is located in Taman Connaught, Cheras.
That area is full of chinese and shops,
bring a lot of convenient to me...
There is a largest pasar malam among KL!!
Just infront of my school~
I can go there every Wednesday ^^

Besides that, there is a Giant Hypermarket which are not far from my campus...
I can walk there with my roommates to buy some daily goods...
Many rows of shops selling different things,
we can get what we want or what we need there~
So so so convenient!!

I'm staying off campus because the hostel in UCSI is damn expensive~
Let's take a look on my ANGKASA CONDOMINIUM...
Just 5 mins journey to my school,
nice view right??

It's located on a hill, the building is so tall with a swimming pool


This is the sample of the living room...
Maybe will have some different with the actual one,
I will get u some reality one when I check in next month~

My mom said "nowadays, students go to study just like go to enjoy life"
Haha^^
I admit what she said,
because it's too comfortable and all the furniture they had prepared for us...
Fridge, washing machine, sofa, dining table, gas stove, wardrobe, bed and so on~

We do not need to clean the house,
there will be a cleaner come and clean for us every week...
What we need to do is just clean our own room~
Haha^^ Thanks god...

Although it just left only one month to go,
but I'm still not ready,
especially from the aspect of mentality...
I miss my parents, my family, my house, my room, my dear and my friends!!
But it's the time for me to be independent~
I need to learn not to rely on anyone and
must solve all the problems that I gonna face by myself...

"We are tested in order to become stronger"
人要经过考验才能变得更坚强

No comments:

Post a Comment