Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Sept in Klang

Went to Shah Alam yesterday
There was a Padini stock clearance at their warehouse
All in RM5!!!!
Hundreds and hundreds of people rushed to purchase the clothes
They started to queue up at 7++am
But me and my friend weren't that insane

We went there at about 10am
By that time, the people were so packed!!
The guards allowed them to go in a batch by a batch
That's why we decided to leave
because we don't know whether when is our turn to enter the warehouse
I thought we are going back with empty-handed
But my friend suggested to go shopping in Klang
Wow... That's a good idea!!
Anyway, Klang is just 30 minutes journey from Shah Alam

When we reached,
we went to have our lunch then drove to Jaya Jusco
It's shopping time!!
The first thing I'm gonna do is withdraw money from ATM machine =)
I know i'm going to use up lots of cash

Look!!
This is the clothes I bought
Although I didn't buy a lot,
but I had already used up RMxxx!!
Pokai lo~

2 short jeans from Cotton On and Lucky Brand {for myself}
3 shirts from Seed and P&CO {for my mom}
Another man shirt {for my dear^^}

My saving money gonna use up soon
No no no!!
Must cut down my expenses in this October
I don't wan to be bankrupt T.T

Thanks a lot to my friend, Meow Yean
I finally went out of KL to Klang because of her =)

No comments:

Post a Comment