Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busy CNY

Sorry that I have not updated my blog for a long time...
Busying with my work and hanging out with friends everyday during CNY~
Non-stop from the 1st day of CNY..

On the 3rd day,
we went to my dear hubby house..
His puppy was awfully cute!!
Made an action as if like welcome us to his house..
such A clever puppy~

His mom and dad gave us angpao immediately while we just arrived..
So fast rite?
haha=p
we started to chit chat & "blow water"...
Even capture photos around his house~
Our photographer on that nite was ms. LIEW DAN QI
Took all those weird photos...
example:

idk when she took this?? looks funny...

this photo even more funny... idk wat are they doing~

idk what made sozai wong laughing... he himself oso forgot dy~

By the way,
we took lots of nice picture too...
show some for you~

me & my "neighbor" in 5U class -- Teh Lee Shen


My neighbor in 4U class -- Wong Leyee


My hou ji mui since primary school & she is the photographer i mentioned...

Lastly,
the picture of 4 of us~

I miss them badly!!
Although we did not meet up for a long time,
but we are still the same..
Love to take photos, chit chat & noisy as well~
Used to complain by teacher when we were in school last time..

Hope we can meet often when they come bck to kuantan next time...
I promise i will meet them up if i'm free...
LOVE U ALL MY JI MUI...

No comments:

Post a Comment