Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14/02/2011

For me, yesterday was a quite important day...
Not only Valentine day but also our 1 year+9 months Anniversary...
Get a gift and a dinner with him~
Even if I didn't get any valentine gift or a candle dinner,
yet I still can spend my every moment with him~
i'M satisfied with that...

He fetch me to his house after finished gym with his"GIRLFRIEND"
actually was a guy, his best friend -- Kenji,
but they often stick together (I think almost everyday)
that's why I said he is his "GIRLFRIEND"
But don't be confused ya...
They are not GAY~

Waited for him almost an hour...
I'm hungry and almost fainted,
but he was still bathing and dressing up~
Just only noticed that he is a slowcoach, like me^^

We arrived ECM at about 9 something..
Had our dinner and went for a movie -- Mr&Mrs.Incredible

A funny+废movie...
Laughing all the way...
Rate for this movie: 3/5

After movie, it's almost 12am..
we went for a "Night Scene" =)
Exchanged gift with him~
He gave me a Cutie bear with a bouquet of FERRERO ROCHER...
Luckily not a bouquet of flower,
I dislike flower at all !!

Let's guess what i gave him...
Dang dang dang!!
RENOMA UNDERWEAR


haha=p
Know what was his respond?
Keep laughing...
Wondered why I bought him these~
It was the same design like this picture but in different colour...
Luckily that he don't mind,
and promised will wear it...=D
What a wonderful Valentine day~
I'm so so so happy athough we spent our day in a simple way...
No matter what others say,
I will still insist on our relationship and stay with him forever~
I LOVE U MY DEAR!!



No comments:

Post a Comment