Sunday, March 28, 2010

shopping

Went for shopping just now with my mom and my dear... But i didn't buy anything!! This was the 1st time i came home with both hand empty~ haha^^ the reason is i do not have any idea to buy what... And i need to save my money tooo.... There was a 3 days BEAUTY FAIR in Megamall ( main concourse ). My mom had paid for the Eyebrow Embroinery because the special offer attracted her XD~ The whole treatment was just cost about RM350... For me, this amount will drag me to hell... but for her, it is normal~ She is a shopperholic!! I think my dear agree too... But it was woman nature as my fren say~ He asked me will I be like my mom^^ My answer was " Maybe ".... He told me that he have to work harder to earn more money for me to spend!! haha^^

Oo!! My pOOr PITY dear~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment