Saturday, March 13, 2010

relationship problem

Many of my frens were facing relationship problem recently...

One of my fren was vry upset bcoz her bf thought she hv another guy... I noe tat is impossible!!! Many of us hv the same thinking in our mind~ In our opinion, we think tat the guy wanna to break up v her but he dono hw to express his feeling to her or mayb he don wan to hurt her... However, he shouldn't blame her for having a relationship v another guy!! It was totally untrue!! Now I feel like wanna to scold the guy who hurt my fren deeply... does he noe tat she loves him so much n she miss him every moment?? Yes, he noe!! But y he behave like this?? he doesn't concern about her or even care about her... he doesn't come bck to find her after he went to singapore since last year... We oways think tat he is the one who mayb hv another gf in singapore!!
Irresponsible guy!! I hate u!!

Although she herself noe tat the guy was not good n we oways advice her not to be so trust to him... Yet she can't let him go... I understand wat is her feeling nw n i was upset to see her suffer like tis~ I was vry disappointed with the guy to wat he had done to hurt my fren!! He treat her like a doll~

How dare he treat her like tis?! He was the worst guy in the world!! Hope tat he never get a gf who sincere to him forever... Person like him better go to hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment