Monday, February 15, 2010

Unforgettable valentine's day


I went for a movie( 花田喜事)v my dear yesterday... the movie started at 8:25pm but v reached there at about 8:35pm... coz i came bck late frm my auntie hs~ tat's y we missed the front part of the movie~ well... the movie was quite humorous n interesting too...^^ my dear was laughing all the time~ haha=D

After the movie, he tried to give me surprise n he did it!! He bought me a present tat i mentioned a month ago... he asked me to guess wat he bought for me but i can't guess it accurately~ i'm so stupid rite?? hehe^^ I was vry touched after he gave me the valentine's present... he purposely bought it frm kl~ Unknowingly I cried n my tears made his shirt get wet... haha=) so embarrased !! but it worth... coz i reli had a wonderful valentine's day... thx to him alot~ I love him more than i can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment