Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chucky - Child's play

I'm absent to skol today... becoz of menstruation~ it was reli suffering!! I hate it!! Well~ i felt boring tis morning tat's y my dear came to my hs n accompany me since he worked in the afternoon today... he brought a movie named "Chucky"... It was a 1988's movie~ I never watch tis movie before so We watched it together...

In this movie, Chucky was a horrible doll which killed many ppl.. He hated ppl who betrayed him~ He will kill the person who tried to stop him frm doing something... But at the end, he was being destoyed~

Overall, i think this movie was not interesting as i expected becoz it was not horrible enuf... haha^^ By the way, i would like to thx my dear becoz of his present in my life=) I will appreciate him n be her good honey 4eva...

2 comments: