Saturday, March 19, 2011

1st post in Kampar

~~Kon'nichiwa~~
Hi everyone!!
Doesn't update my blog since last month...
Quite busy with my job and my application to university...
Guess what I've done in those days??
Let me tell you the story =)

Went to Kampar last Saturday,
and of course with my dear, my mom, my cousin and my uncle also...
My uncle and dearest hubby drove all the way from Kuantan-Kampar~
Quite tiring after a long journey,
took us almost 5 hours to reach there...
Looked for many hotels but all of them are fully booked!!
And the main point is there are only 3 or 4 hotels in Kampar ><" So "yam gong" ....
Anyone of u interested to start a business??
U can open a hotel in Kampar, surely u will earn a lot...^^

At last, we checked in to a hotel- Fully Well hotel
Get a family suite room at Rm188...
( 3 king size beds, 2 air-conds and a balconey which we can see the whole Kampar)
It's worth and the living standard in Kampar is not as high as ours..
We can't get such low price for a family suite room in KL or even Kuantan~
And the foods in Kampar are much more cheaper compared to other places...

At night, we went out for a walk and at the same time to have a drink also...
Looked for that cafe that they said it's famous of their old town coffee, But failed~
Asked for the location and the people told us that it's actually located in Ipoh but not Kampar...
Made us felt disappointed!!
There are also other cafes, but u guess what cafes are that??
---Cyber cafe---
Lots of cyber cafe in that small town...
Averagely, every street has minimum 3 cyber cafes,
and theirs are much more high class than ours,
made us misunderstood that it was a private hotel ><"
Many students in the cyber cafe during weekends...

Luckily we found a place that we can have our drinks and some cakes too...
---Secret Recipe--- My favourite!! although we can have it in Kuantan too~
We don't have other choices because there are just a few cafes and some of them were closed... Ordered lots of cakes, brownies and drinks, Eat around RM6+.00

After that, went back to hotel for a rest...
I'm so happy that I can look at my dear when I sleep!!
Suddenly felt that I'm so blessed~ haha=D
OK, its all of the day 1.. Wait for my 2nd post ya~~ (>.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment