Tuesday, July 27, 2010

24/07/2010 ( 2nd post )

Continue to my 1st post^^

On that night, my dear and I went for The Sorcerer's Apprentice at 7:55pm...
The movie was damn awesome!! Enjoy it a lot...


After the movie, we went for a drink with Ceci, Manzi and Yiwon...
At first, we actually decided to go to Station 1~
But there was full-house...
So, we changed our plan to JR~

We chat about everything and keep on laughing...
Capture some photos before leaving~

Me and silly Yiwon^^

Pretty Ceci and ugly me...

my dark circles eyes look so clear ><
4 of us--friends forever

Little mermaid t-shirt bought by jimui for me...

dear Nick and eehui =)

Thanks for my dear and darlings who celebrated my birthday with me^^
Make me feel touch and impress!!
I love u all~
MuackZz....

No comments:

Post a Comment