Monday, July 26, 2010

24/07/2010 ( 1st post )

Last Saturday was my big day^^
As usual, woke up at 9am and follow my mom out for breakfast...
After that, went to her office because she had things for me to do~
Pity of me ><

Around 1pm, dear come to fetch me home...
I was surprised that he drove his dad's CHERY EASTAR~
Because it was his dad's treasure!!
If he found any fragmentary on the car, we are the one who die~
But dear have no choice...
His mom and sister had already used the other two car ...

Okay, back to here~
We went home and I took my bath...
He waited for me nearly 2 hours... @@
I know I'm a slowcoach~

We went for our lunch at ECM around 4pm...
It was quite late to have our lunch because of my fault~
I'm sorry, my dear=p
Then we started our journey to Swiss Garden....
Hooray!! ^^

I have not been there for a long long time~Miss there so much...It seems like abit different...
Here are some photos =)


I like the design of the water-flowing glass... look classy^^

Swimming pool... Nice view =p

Beside the hotel, there is a beautiful beach~
Much cleaner than the TC beach...
We also took some photos there....


And I found something weird~
Look!!!

A Giant's footprint... It was much much bigger compared to my foot ><>
Believe it or not??

A miracle appear infront of my eyes...
Really can't believe it~
After that, we went back to the hotel...
Many foreigners were taking photos as we do~

I teased him so that he will laugh.. And I did it!! ^^


me =)

Around 6pm, we started our journey back...
Before leaving, we captured some photos again in the car~

Sweet couple??

Random picca...

Wait for my 2nd post ya~
About the birthday celebration with my friends at night...
Update soon^^


No comments:

Post a Comment