Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movie's day



Hooray!! went for 2 movies today... Shrek (3D) at 2:15pm and Prince of Persia at 4:50pm~ Both of the movies were not bad... Shrek was quite funny and Prince of Persia was totally exciting!! Rate for Shrek : 8/10
Rate for Prince : 9/10

After both movies, my dear and I had a dinner with her mom who was at ECM too... Besides, I have also bought a jean because I need it for the trip to UKM next week~ Hopefully, I wish the trip will not be bored and I hate BORED!!

Before we leave, my mom called and ask me to buy some Big Apple doughnuts for her as her dinner... Did u guys know why?? Because she is on diet @@ ... so, a few doughnuts will be enough for her~

By the way, I really appreciate the time I spend with HIM a lot today... And I feel sorry to him also because he had spent too much $$ on me~ haha^^ Love him always... MuackZz~

No comments:

Post a Comment