Monday, January 30, 2012

Dragon CNY

Just visited to few relatives and friends house during this CNY
Because I have no enough time
My holidays was so short, only 1 week



23/1/2012 & 24/1/2012
Visit to my father's side on chor 1
and my mother's side on chor 2
Get Big angpows on the first two days..
Went for "I Love Hong Kong 2012" on chor 2 afternoon,
together with my dear, his mom, his uncle and one of his friend

25/1/2012
On chor 3, visit to other relatives house again
and watched "Viral factor" with my dear at night
Then we went to Paparich for tea


26/1/2012
Visit to dear friend's house on chor 4..
All of them are from ST.Thomas and MGS last time
Luckily I know most of them,
if not, I'll be boring like hell~
Play cards and chit-chat with them



27/1/2012
Afternoon went for gathering with my friends
Then stayed at home during night time,
work out for my assignments


28/1/2012
Went to visit my 6A1 classmates
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go all of their house included my teacher's house
Because my relatives came to my house for dinner at night

Came back to KL on yesterday
My CNY end!!
I had the most boring CNY in this year

No comments:

Post a Comment