Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wedding Ceremony

Attended one of my friend's wedding ceremony
on last Sunday at Muadzam Shah
She looks pretty and glamorous!!
Of course she does, because she is the bride
the most important person on that day

Few of us were invited to be her "jimui"
which means we have the chance to poke fun on those "heng dai"
Quite enjoyed when we bullied them
Used funny tricks to make fool on them
=D


~Melissa Lim~ the bride ^^

Steven (the bridegroom) is wearing the ring for her bride

The "jimui" gang

Love this picture so much
反映出幸福洋溢的样子
nice smile =D

I made my hair curly on that day
Look nice?
Is it suitable for me?

I'm wondering that is it really so happy when someone get marry?
Is he/she able to manage an everlasting marriage forever?
But anyway
I wish them stay happily and appreciate the moment together
执子之手,与子偕老...
祝你们甜甜蜜蜜,白头到老!!


No comments:

Post a Comment