Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Deepavali

Uncle Manjit (grey T-shirt) and his wife (stripe blouse)


Went to Uncle Manjit's house today,

he is my daddy's friend...
Visit him and his family and also to celebrate Deepavali...
Actually they aren't indian but singh~
Anyway they celebrate Deepavali like others...

His wife, we called her Aunty Kim, cooked a lot of delicious and spicy foods...
Although I'm still not yet recover from my sickness,
but I try some curry too...
Really tasty and I like it so so so Much!!!
Beside that, we also try some Charpatti, Parrata, Dhal, Murruku and many many more~
Eating non-stop!!!

Uncle Manjit and my daddy with some friends drink beers after they had their meal....
Have their man talk outside his garage...
While we have our woman talk inside his house~
Uncle's sons came for me and ask for my facebook address...
One is 17 and another one is 16 I think~
Both of them are so humorous...
Glad to have buddies like them,
at least they are almost same age as me and I won't feel bored~

Anyway, Wish them have a nice Diwali day...


No comments:

Post a Comment