Saturday, August 7, 2010

Time will prove it

Went to yc with my previous classmate today...
She came back from KL~
We went to Station 1 in the afternoon...
Chit chat with her almost an hour~

And she came again with another guy to find me just now...
Ask me to go for a drink again!!
Actually my stomach was still full because I just had my dinner~
But I was too boring to stay at home...
Mom and dad were not in~
So I decided to go out again =p

Went to TC for a walk and drink a bowl of 西米露...
My stomach was overfull dy~
After that, we go 游车河...
Drove the car and round along Kuantan~
Damn boring!!!
No where to go in Kuantan...

Sometimes I have kinda of feel to leave away from here~
I have been living in kuantan since I was born...
Boring with the life here~
Maybe some will not agree with my thinking...
But I wanna try to be independent~
Living alone without parents...

Can I do so??
Time will prove it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment